This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase.
Does your website feel a bit blah? When I started my first blog over four years ago, it was a pretty sad sight. And my Pinterest images? Yikes! I’m surprised I got a single repin. Moms Make Cents is definitely an upgrade from that blog! Want to know one of my biggest keys to success? Free feminine stock photos!
Today I am going to share my favorite FREE stock photo resources + a bonus guide on how to style them! These are perfect for creating Pinterest images, headers to your blog posts, social media images etc.
The options on this list are great, but I wanted to take my own too! I wanted something fun and bright with pops of color. Below is one of the example images. Enter your details I will send you this and over 20 others!
1. Haute Chocolate – You may recognize some of the stock photos on this website. The designs are elegant with plenty of space to add text or your logo. Click here to sign up and receive your first 2 Free Stock Photos. Every month after subscribing you will receive a few more straight to your inbox…or if you can’t resist she does have paid options (I purchased one of her plans and I HIGHLY recommend it!)
2. Ivory Mix – This is another one of my favorite free feminine stock photo sites. This is a great place to start because they offer TONS of free photos. We are talking hundreds of gorgeous images with new ones added each month.
4. A Prettier Web – Mel has an artistic eye with 10 years of experience in web design and creating word press themes. She is now offering free stock photos. Click here to get your 7 Free Styled Stock Images.
5. Turquoise & Palm – No stock photo list would be complete without mentioning the genius of Turquoise & Palm! They have gorgeous images that would work in many contexts. When you sign up for their email list you will get 15 free images. (P.S. I NEED to try their monthly option. You get access to over 1,400 lifestyle and styled stock photos for $19 a month! Talk about a steal.)
6. Helene In Between – I have been following Helene’s blog for years. I love her informative posts about growing your blog and gorgeous Insta feed. To get your 15 free stock photos from Helene In Between sign up here.
8. Rekita Nicole – I love her bright website and big heart! She has tons of tips for biz owners and Squarespace users. To get her 11 free stock photos click here and wait for her sign up form to pop up. After you are subscribed you will also get access to her Stock Photo Library which includes multiple packs of free stock photos!
9. Wonderfelle – For gorgeous styled images check out Wonderfelle. She is so sweet and her puppy Mochi is darling. When you sign up you can get access to 10 free stock photos. (Bonus tip: If you love her photos as much as I do check out her shop the Styled Stock Society. I have the one year subscription and I LOVE it. Her monthly plans are $8 and you get an even bigger discount for six month or one year plans. )
If you love these beautiful feminine stock photos check out the best feminine WordPress themes.
10 Creative Convex – These minimalistic images are highly customizable. Each image is thoughtful styled. Click here and sign up for the email list to receive a free photo pack + you will receive additional images in future emails.
11. City Girl Searching – Sign up for her email list to receive her guide to using stock photos to improve your brand + get access to her free resource library. There are currently 10+ gorgeous images as well as worksheets and checklists to grow your brand. Sign up here.
14. Blackline Design – You can get this and four other images when you sign up for their email list here. Rashida is also a talented web designer.
16. Aminta Demandura – Sign up for her email list and get your hands on 10 gorgeous, feminine styled stock photos.
17. Pixistock – Alicia Powell of Pixistock delivers new fun and flirty styled stock images like this every month for the #stocklover in all of us! To get your batch of free stock photos now and each month sign up here.
20. The Stock Boutique – Alisha’s free styled stock images will attract and inspire your audience with beautiful and engaging images. To find out more about her stock membership for crisp, clean photos click here.
These images have me #allhearteyes.
At the time of this post these photos do not require attribution, however, be sure to read the Terms and Conditions for each photo to make sure you cover your bases.
Want to save this post for later? Then PIN THIS.