This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase.
Have writer’s block and need some lifestyle blog post ideas?
It’s inevitable- writer’s block happens every now and then. Any blogger can attest to this.
Lifestyle blogs focus more on a blogger’s personal interests, hobbies, and daily activities.
What’s great about blog post ideas are that even if one doesn’t work for you exactly, you can tweak it to fit your unique situation.
While lifestyle bloggers write about a large scope of topics, there are great blog post ideas for fashion bloggers, food bloggers, fitness bloggers, and more listed below!
Check out these personal blog post ideas to get those creative juices flowing:
Fashion Blog Post Ideas
- Outfits to wear on a casual date
- How to dress up for a big event
- Fashion haul
- Your go-to winter outfit
- Your go-to summer outfit
- Favorite fashion pieces from the current season
- Fashion accessories to complement any outfit
- Fashion tips for the plus size woman
- Dressing up for the corporate world
- Comfortable stay at home mom styles
- What to wear for a job interview
- How to go from a day to night outfit
- Maternity outfit tips
- Get ready with me
- Top trends that I follow
- Fashion pieces that will not go out of style
- Who are your fashion icons
Money and saving Blog Post Ideas
- How I budget my family’s finances
- Budget meal plan ideas
- Saving money on food
- Saving money on clothes
- Financial planning apps and tools you can use to help save money
- Things that are worth splurging on
- Paying bills with one income
- Best money saving strategies
- How you can make extra money at home
- Finding great bargains in stores
Interior design Blog Post Ideas
- How to decorate your nursery
- How to make the most out of a small space
- How you decorate your workspace
- Tips for a conducive working environment
- How to declutter your space
- How to brighten up your room
- Why you chose your current home decor
- How to do a home renovation
- Choosing the right paint colors
- The psychology of color in the home
- Decorating your home on a budget
- House tour
- How to pick out color schemes for your home
- DIY home decor and accessories
- How to stage your home
- Updated trends on house interiors
- Marie Kondo organization tips
All About You Post Ideas
- Things you might not know about me
- What I can’t live without
- What I typically do in a day
- If I had a million dollars, what will I do?
- What I learned from my family
- 10 things that I’m grateful for
- My top travel destinations
- My updated bucket list
- What’s my secret?
- How I overcame ____ challenge
- My most memorable birthday
- What inspires me?
- Where I see myself in 10 years
- A letter to my future self
- My biggest accomplishment so far
- My top 10 favorite movies of all time
- My idea of a perfect day
- What makes me happy
- What’s in my bag
- How I met my significant other
- What I’m looking for in a partner
- My life goals
- My favorite quote of all time
- The biggest mistake I had ever made
- Who would play me in a movie
- 10 things I would bring to a deserted island
- How to stay positive when things aren’t going your way
- My biggest pet peeves
- What made you become an entrepreneur
- What you do to overcome writer’s block
- Your favorite Netflix shows
- How my blog has changed my life
- Thoughts of the day
- What advice would you give your younger self
- My perfect weekend
- Are you a morning person or a night owl
- My music playlist
- Childhood memories
Career Post Ideas
- Best career advice that I have ever received
- Tips for a successful interview
- How to ask for a promotion
- My career journey
- Habits of successful people
- Productivity apps to use
- What you need to have in your workspace
- Simple ways to boost focus
- How to achieve career satisfaction
- How to get along with your co-workers
Blogging About Blogging Post Ideas
- How to start a blog
- Helpful blogging tools
- How to take blog photos
- Monthly goals for your blog
- Your favorite blog posts
- Explaining your blogging process
- A tutorial or walkthrough
- Reviewing a product
- Blogging mood board
- How to avoid distractions while blogging
- Managing your social media and blog
- How to create your profile on different social media platforms
- Different experiences you had as a blogger
- Favorite blogging ebooks or courses
- Blogging challenges and how to overcome them
- Using SEO for your blog posts
- Favorite WordPress plugins
- How to cope with a busy schedule
- Blogging and multitasking
- Your typical blogging schedule
- Creating your first digital product
- Growing a second blog
- Blogging education
- Skills that you have learned because of blogging
- Doing a giveaway on your blog
- Hosting a webinar
- How you use Pinterest for your blog
- How to choose a niche for your blog
- How to develop work-life balance for your blog
- Worst habits of a blogger
- How to discover your potential as a blogger
- Benefits of being a blogger
- How to organize blog posts
- Interviewing another blogger
Food, Health & Fitness Blog Post Ideas
- Favorite healthy snacks
- Favorite recipes
- Favorite desserts
- Your fitness routine
- How to relax and unwind after stressful days (self care tips)
- Favorite restaurants
- Morning routine
- Evening routine
- Healthy changes you can do
- How to create a weekly menu for your family
- Your biggest food obsession
- Cheat meals for the weekend
- How to stay fit outside of the gym
- Christmas day meals recipe
- How to use leftovers for a week’s meal
- Exercises and stretches for bloggers
- Exercises you can do at your desk
- Exercises to do based on your body type
- Recipes you can make for date night
- Grocery haul
- Go-to weekday quick and easy meals
- 10 minute full body workout
- How to host a small dinner party with friends
- Potluck dinners
Tips & Tricks Blog Post Ideas
- Kitchen hacks
- Cleaning hacks
- Organization hacks
- Hair hacks for the gym
- Top Tips for your blog
- Shopping tips
- Tips for packing your suitcase
- Tips on how to declutter your workspace
- Iphone photography tips
- Tips for new bloggers
- Beauty hacks
- Productivity tips
- Life hacks you never knew you needed
Family Blog Post Ideas
- What lessons have you learned from your family
- Talk about your pets
- Family traditions you have during the holidays
- Raising children as a single parent
- A perfect day with your family
- Best family vacation spots
- Heartfelt letter to your mother
- Perfect Father’s Day gifts
- Raising kids in today’s society
- Relationship advice (romantic, friendship, family)
- Packing your family’s suitcase
- How to do baby gender reveals
- Kid’s birthday party themes
Beauty & Wellness Blog Post Ideas
- Top 10 favorite beauty products
- Makeup on a budget
- Nighttime Skin Routine
- Morning Skin Routine
- Makeup do’s and don’ts
- Making your own spa night at home
- Natural everyday makeup routine
- Classic makeup favorites
- How to create a smokey eye look for big events
- What’s in my makeup bag
- Breakdown on how much your “face” costs (prices of makeup items used for a look)
- Create your own spa kit
- Girls night in spa party
- Eating well for your skin
- Your go-to work makeup look
Misc. Blog Post Ideas
- The top things to see in your city
- Book and movie reviews
- Your favorite girl power quotes
- Favorite phone apps
- Podcasts to listen to
- Join a challenge
- Date ideas
- What you need to bring while traveling
- Reverse bucket list
- Share your most embarrassing moment
- What your advice is for recent graduates
- The best things you learned from your worst breakup
- Your spirit animal and why
- What you want to change in the world
- Favorite hashtags for social media
- Your favorite social media platform
- What tech gadgets you use
- A book or movie that changed your life
- DIY crafts
- Favorite YouTube channels
- Music in your Spotify playlist
- The most memorable New Year’s Eve
- How you use your bullet journal
- Your favorite quizzes to take online
- Let your readers send questions and you answer them
Inspiration can come from anywhere and everywhere. No matter what kind of blog you run, you can always use these ideas and modify them to fit your own style and blog. Luckily nowadays, there is a wealth of information and tools on the Internet that you can use in order to bolster your blog and help it grow.
Which of these lifestyle blog post ideas are you going to write about first?
31 thoughts on “200+ Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas – 2021 Guide”
This is such a great resource! Thank you for all these great blog post ideas!
You are so welcome! I’m glad all of these blog post ideas helped you 🙂
I Love This. It gave me so much inspiration! Especially since I’m starting a new blog.
Yay! I’m so glad this list of blog post ideas helped you. Sometimes it just takes one idea to get your wheels turning and then you can come up with a dozen more! Good luck on writing your blog posts 🙂
Hi, thanks so much for all the well explained info and lists! Im just starting and still in the very beginning stages and greatly appreciate detailed posts.
Yes its usefull information
Great ideas I was having writers block but these ideas have helped.
Hello, I’m a teen blogger. Do these apply for them as well? Thanks!
Hey Elizabeth! These blog post ideas should apply to teens too 🙂 Happy writing!
What a wonderful list of blog post ideas for 2019! With this list, I have planned out content for my blog for the upcoming months. They are very creative and the writing prompts have inspired additional blog posts ideas. I am looking forward for the months ahead. Thank you so much for sharing!
Thanks so much for your comment 🙂 I’m glad these blog post ideas could help you! Best of luck writing your posts!
Great article, Loved your tips and ideas 🙂 I just started my own lifestyle blog to share all the things I love. Wish me luck and you have a great Blog! For my new blog, I would really like some tips or suggestions from experienced bloggers like you 🙂
So glad these blog post ideas helped you 🙂 And best of luck to you on your new blog! That is so exciting!
I love this! I got so many ideas from your post. Thank you for sharing!
I’m so glad it helped you 🙂 have fun writing all of your new blog posts!
Thank you so much for this list! I just started my lifestyle blog, and I’m definitely bookmarking this post. I also plan on doing a post on how I get my ideas, so I’d love to link to this post if that’s okay.
Hey Liz! Yes! I would absolutely love it if you would link to it on your blog 🙂
So many great ideas, thank you for taking the time to put this list together.
So glad that these blog post ideas are helpful to you and thanks for your comment 🙂
A few months ago, I made a list on “Lifestyle blog post ideas” but that’s a little bit different in presentation from this one. I was trying to give a short note on each topic, so anyone can write easily. You have given some subcategories with ideas to cover, this is a well-organized strategy. Thank you for this writing idea.
Great minds think alike. I’m glad that you enjoyed the post and hopefully, this will give you even more blog post ideas!
Thanks for sharing such a piece of good information for guest bloggers.
thank an amazing article
Wow, great blog post ideas on lifestyle. It has inspired me to write on bountifully. Thanks for this.
I like how you mentioned that you can change a blog post idea to match your personal situation if it doesn’t fit you. I feel like this can go both for the blogger and for the people reading the blog. The blog idea itself can be interpreted in many ways and should be so that it is beneficial to all who write or read it. Thank you for mentioning that.
You’ve saved me. My. My. I’m so grateful. Thank you so much
This was incredibly helpful. Thank you.
This post was BEYOND helpful! I’m new to the world of blogging and am trying to lay some ground work before posting my initial site. These post ideas were awesome, and have given me so much inspiration!
I really appreciate article like this. It’s very informative and I learned something from here.
These helped greatly. I was already having a hard time. Thank you
Thanks for sharing these helpful tips. I am planning to start a blog, and I was very confused about which niche to choose from but your blog has given me the ideas and helped me a lot. Keep sharing your valuable knowledge with the readers.